How PIC can help
PIC’s Accounting Advisory professionals work with our firms’ clients to help them achieve compliance, advising on how they might organize their financial reporting processes and helping ensure that accounting operations match the objectives of the business.
Our Accounting Advisory Services practice works with our firms’ clients on a range of important matters possessing significant accounting ramifications, including:
- converting to International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- initial public offerings
- merger and acquisition activity
- cross-border transactions
- improving the speed and quality of financial reporting (Quality Close)
- improvements in the financial reporting process chain.
When extraordinary circumstances create a need for temporary assistance, e.g. during M&A activity or restructuring, we are able to co-source scarce accounting and financial reporting resources.
We can help client organizations deal with the accounting considerations involved in new regulatory compliance initiatives, including new accounting standards or regulatory pronouncements. We can also assist clients in fulfilling capital market expectations of reliable, transparent and detailed financial information. We advise on improving systems and processes to create an appropriate balance between performance, risk and control while delivering accurate and timely information to significant stakeholders.
We aim to deliver a consistent, cost-effective service. This service is backed by the resources of:
- teams of financial reporting professionals worldwide, with in-depth sector knowledge and business advisory skills
- one of the world’s leading business advisory networks.
We are the trusted accounting advisers to the boards and executives of some of the world’s leading organizations.